It’s a beautiful day.
Have you ever wanted to have access to the lyrics of your favorite tunes in the iOS Music app? Do you not want to take the time to manually add lyrics for every song in iTunes? A jailbreak tweak called Lyricalizer automatically fetches the lyrics for songs as their playing on the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and lets you view them right in the default Music app.
Depending on where you normally get your music, songs may already have lyrics included in the track metadata, and you’ll be able to see lyrics displayed by tapping a song’s album art while it’s playing. If you don’t have a lot of tracks with lyric data, Lyricalizer is for you.
The tweak pulls from three of the most popular online lyric databases to ensure that it can find what you need for just about any song. There are no settings to configure; simply install Lyricalizer for $1.29 in Cydia and it will fetch lyrics in the background over WiFi or 3G.
I tried playing several well-known songs from different genres as well as a few lesser-known tracks. Lyricalizer never failed. This one is a keeper.
More from Cult of Mac:
- Automatically Add Lyrics To All Songs In Your iTunes Library [How To]
- Replace Your Boring Music App Icon With Currently Playing Song On Your iOS Device With This Jailbreak Tweak
- Shazam Player For iPhone Replaces The iOS Music App With Lyric And Social Integration
- GimmeMusic Is The Easiest Way to Discover Music You’ve Never Heard Before on Your iPhone [Review]
- Spotify Is Everything That iTunes In The Cloud Should Be [Review]
- Quickoffice Locks Down Data On Workplace iPads While Keeping Employees Productive
- Readdle Updates Remarks & PDF Expert To Add Retina Artwork, New Features
- Digital Bolex Camera: RAW Movies For Just $2,500
- Should You Get AppleCare+ For The New iPad? Here Are The Pros & Cons
- Buying LTE iPads For Your Company? Reviewing Your Mobile Costs First Can Save Lots Of Money
from Cult of Mac http://www.cultofmac.com/152781/lyricalizer-automatically-fetches-song-lyrics-in-the-ios-5-music-app-jailbreak/