Here’s a quick but useful tip for those who love their desktop backgrounds and change them on a regular basis.
Choosing a new wallpaper in the Desktop & Screen Saver pane of System Preferences? If your Mac has a multitouch trackpad, place the mouse cursor over the thumbnail previews of the wallpapers and use the pinch-and-expand gesture, normally used to zoom in and out of photos in Preview or on the iPad, to make the thumbnails larger and smaller.
Give it a try–it’s pretty neat!
- A Week With The Magic Trackpad: It’s Bye Bye Mouse Forever [Review]
- Here Is Lion’s New Login Screen, Plus Partial Changelog
- A Feast for Your Eyes Finding Free Retina Display Wallpapers for iPhone 4 [How To]
- Mobile Safari To Get Google Instant Previews Soon
- Fingerworks.com shuttered by Apple before Tablet announcement
from Cult of Mac http://www.cultofmac.com/133219/see-bigger-thumbnails-of-wallpapers-os-x-tips/