Did you love that gorgeous “Here’s To The Crazy Ones” letter press poster we showed you earlier today, only to balk at the $200 asking price?
Here’s a poster that might float your boat, especially if you’re an App Developer: this beautiful radial infographic shows off the last ten years of the iPod and iTunes. And if you’re willing to print it yourself, it could cost you as little as $99!
Here’s the official description:
Experience the amazing story of how Apple created the iPod, iTunes, and other related products. Ten years of iPod and iTunes history in a magnificent looking radial chart, down to the last detail: Take a closer look at the major turning points in history and product releases. The iPod plus iTunes Timeline« is plotting all important events, sales records, and press announcements, and is the most comprehensive mapping of of the world’s most popular music player ever.
If you don’t feel like printing it out yourself, you can preorder one of a 100 print limited edition which will be signed, numbered and shipped at the end of January.
- This Insanely Great History Of Mac Print Is The Perfect $20 Holiday Gift For Your Favorite Apple Die-Hard
- The Mac mini is Dead? Long Live the Mac mini!
- Relive 13 Years of Surprise Apple Announcements [One More Thing Retrospective]
- Apple Is Working on Augmented Reality For Your iPhone’s Maps App
- Is Steve Jobs Playing The Odds On Driving Without License Plates?
from Cult of Mac http://www.cultofmac.com/133720/check-out-this-gorgeous-radial-infographic-10-years-of-ipod-then-hang-it-on-your-office-wall/