In my experience, the iPhone already has a built-in alcohol detector. You can tell if you’re too drunk to drive by pulling out your iPhone and seeing if you immediately drop it, shattering it on the floor or dunking it in a seedy bar urinal. Pass the test? You’re ready to drive!
Alcohoot has another method of measuring the same thing. It’s a Breathalyzer that you pair with your iPhone. If you blow into it and you’re abov e the legal limit, it’ll call you a cab.
Alcohoot isn’t out quite yet, but when they launch, they are hoping to launch soon at a $70 price point. Cheaper than breaking your iPhone using the drunk test outlined above.
- Google Maps For iOS Receives First Update With Contacts And Local Places Search
- At Last! The iSpoon, A Sauce-Stirring Stylus
- Pad&Quill Aria, The Classiest iPad Mini Case Yet
- Sonic The Hedgehog Will Finally Get His Own Endless Runner
- How To Save Links To Pocket, Instapaper, Readability Anywhere In iOS [Jailbreak]
from Cult of Mac http://www.cultofmac.com/218279/your-iphone-cant-tell-when-youre-too-drunk-to-drive-but-this-iphone-breathalyzer-can/