It’s usually pretty hard to get excited about an Apple Dock Connector, but this one’s fantastic. It uses a Russian Nesting Doll style of cascading connections to fit a mini USB plug into a micro USB plug and then in turn into an Apple 40 pin dock connector plug. For just $20, then, this is literally the only USB cable you need. Awesome.
[via Everything USB]
- flipSYNC II Transforming iPod Cable/Key Fob Is Now Available
- Patent Shows Apple Dock Connector With USB 3.0, Thunderbolt
- Incredible Japanese iPADock Will Dock Every iDevice You’ve Ever Owned
- The iPad 2 Gets An Official Dock Accessory
- This Posthuman Brit Turned His Prosthetic Arm Into A Smartphone Dock
from Cult of Mac http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cultofmac/bFow/~3/HAInQ8kJwUI/story01.htm