Are you an AT&T subscriber who wants to see how many minutes are left on your calling plan? Here is a quick and easy way to get that information sent right to your iPhone.
You can check the number of minutes remaining by accessing the Phone app and dialing: *646# and pressing Call. You’ll see a message stating the information is sent to you in a text message. Once you receive the text message, it will look something like this:
As you can see, in this example there are 765 anytime minutes remaining, unlimited night and mobile-to-mobile minutes, and a whopping 9,182 rollover minutes. On 11/6/11 733 rollover minutes are scheduled to expire.
- AT&T Customers Discover Unexpected Messaging Plan Changes
- AT&T Users Report Automatic Increases In Data Plan Limits
- Verizon and AT&T Both Announced Prepaid Plans Perfect For The iPhone 4S
- AT&T Doles Out 1,000 Rollover Minutes To Beggars
- AT&T Eliminating $10 Texting Plans For All New iPhone Customers
from Cult of Mac http://www.cultofmac.com/128316/check-the-remaining-minutes-on-your-att-calling-plan-ios-tips/