iCloud is Apple’s biggest new service to roll out in a long time, and with it comes a huge feature set. There’s quite a few settings and toggles, and it can be rather easy to get lost in. In this video, I’ll show you how to sort out backing up to iCloud, as well as iOS 5′s Wi-Fi sync feature.
- Capturing Streaming Video In OS X Lion [Video How-To]
- Use FaceTime To Monitor Your Home [Video How-To]
- Saving Energy With Your Mac [Video How-To]
- Switching From Aero Peek To Exposé [Video How-To]
- Create And Use Your Own Custom Gestures In iOS 5 [Video How-To]
from Cult of Mac http://www.cultofmac.com/125072/managing-icloud-backups-and-wi-fi-syncing-in-ios-5-video-how-to/